✿ iansassagher’s giveaway! (◡‿◡✿)
hi guys, i’m going to be having my first giveaway! if you’ve been following me for awhile, you would know that i’ve been wanting to do this for a while (especially for my followers, since yall are awesome as hell) and just now finally get to do it, so i’m super excited!
- any tshirt, tank, hoodie, throw pillow, mug, tote bag or phone case of your choice from my society6.
- you must be following me @iansassagher
- you may like and reblog (the more you reblog, the greater chance you have of winning. i don’t really care how many times you reblog this post, but please be reasonable with it)
- one winner will be chosen randomly.
- i will ship worldwide to anywhere society6 allows. (please check here for more information)
- NO giveaway blogs please (i will be checking your archives)
- i have the right to change the rules. (however there will always be an announcement if something changes; you can track it here)
- winner will be randomly chosen on october 3th, 2014 at 10PM central time.
- winner’s ASK BOX must be open. (you will have 48 hours to get back to me or else i will choose a different winner.)
if there’s any questions please feel free to drop by my ask.
This is the system I’ve used since my sophomore year of high school for notes and its worked consistently, all the way through to my senior year of college. I hope it helps!
- I generally use three different color pens in bright shades. You want your notes to be something you enjoy looking at. One color is for headings and important, must remember facts (pink). One color is for key words and theories (green) and one is for definitions (purple).
- If I’m given a diagram during a lecture, I do my best to copy it down. Then I try to describe whats going on in my own words. Having a mental image of some important process has saved my but on an exam multiple times!
- I also draw little example pictures inline with the text of my notes as additional memory devices.
- If the professor makes the class slides available before the lecture, I’ll print them and write general summaries of the material in my notes ahead of time. That will save you from rushing in lecture and give you more time to ask questions about the things you don’t understand.
Generally, my notes don’t come out as neat as they are here. Most of the time, I end up copying them over so they’re easier to read and study from. Plus you get the added bonus of extra revision!
Good luck and happy studying! Xx